Expertise and projects in some more detail
ISAR TorVeg; all terrang jeep.
Support by Tækniþróunarsjóður and SME Instrument part I.
EMOTION – Tools for Effective Management of Emotions for the Baltic-Nordic Consortium of Adult Trainers
NORDPLUS ADULT Project No.: NPAD-2017/10076
Project duration: 06 2017 – 05 2019
The aim of the project is to carry out a joint development work within the consortium and to create the Handbook with tools for adult educators working with social risk families, abusers, asylum seekers, NEETs and other disadvantaged groups on Emotional Management.
The 95 % of the people with whom the staff of VšĮ Žmogiškųjų išteklių stebėsenos ir plėtros biuras has worked in their interventions, trainings (implementing violence reduction programme, training on self-help methods) have expressed their problems being related to the inability to express emotions, anger in a proper way thus resulting in arguments, outbursts of abuse, violence, bullying or depression as a consequence, etc. The fact is that since the very childhood in the process of socialization people are usually taught to suppress emotions and this affects deeply their welfare, quality of life, relations, behaviour.
In order to meet the detected needs, the following goals are established:
- Prepare the Emotional Management tools for adult educators (Handbook).
- To raise awareness among adult educators on the relevance of Emotional Management (Conference).
In order to reach the goals of the project 5 international meetings will be organised each of them being devoted for the creation of separate sections of the Handbook which will be later presented during the conference in Denmark in April 2019.
- Project Coordinator VšĮ Žmogiškųjų išteklių stebėsenos ir plėtros biuras (Lithuania)
- “Mācību centrs plus” (Latvia)
- Vestegnen HF & VUC (Denmark)
- Dugni (Faroe Islands)
- RightNow ehf Research, Innovation and Skills (RRIS) (Iceland)
The “Te(a)chIn Sport” general project objective is to raise awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity (HEPA) of students and young people through increased participation in sports using innovative technologies and promote voluntary activities in University sport. The project target groups are the University students, young people, teachers, trainers and academic stuff.
The project envisages the use of latest sports technology (Intelligent feedback devices/IFD/) together with promotion of EU traditional values and principles in sports as main instruments in developing the Universities sports activities. Armed with a better sense of the student journey the Universities and NGOs will design the new “development strand” to support the students’ and young people transition through higher education to their healthy and successful future life.
The project will conduct questionnaires to prepare for experiments, and then conduct experiments on groups of students with the IFD devices. Along the academic study, 5 international workshops and seminars will be hosted in the 5 partner countries.
- Coordination an Erasmus plus project. Youth in Europe – a drug prevention project. See the project card. Leading project partners are ICSRA in Iceland
- Participating in an EU CIP project CDCMa Cluster management project within an umbrella of similar projects throughout Europe.
- Participating as project leader and partner in OMC networks of the 7 Framework Programme of EU Era Prism. This is an EU projects on impact assessment of STI in small countries conditions in research and innovation.
- Member of programme committees of EU Framework programmes on Innovation SME and previous programmes in the 4th, 5thand 6th
- Member ofEuroCRIS platform on Research information systems.
- Correspondent forCORDIS in the first years of Iceland/EFTA participation in Framework Programmes of EU.
- Noria-net Lilan2 on User drive innovation in Health related topics. Member of call-committee from 2014.
- Noria-net Bibliometricsand Noria-net Bibliometrics Universities.
- Expert group on development of High Growth Entrepreneursand Gazelles, a Nordic Lighthouse project on Entrepreneurship.
- Summary report (2013)
The bibliometric project was in two phases:
a) Information on bibliometrics, results and cooperation in the Nordic countries and
b) bibliometrics in Nordic Universities and University hospitals.
- International Research Cooperation in the Nordic Countries.- A publication from the NORIA-net “The use of bibliometrics in research policy and evaluation activities”
- Bibliometric Research Performance Indicators for the Nordic Countries. – A publication from the NORIA-net “The use of bibliometrics in research policy and evaluation activities”
- Comparing Research at Nordic Universities using Bibliometric Indicators.- A publication from the NORIA-net «Bibliometric Indicators for the Nordic Universities»
- Comparing Research at Nordic Universities using Bibliometric Indicators. Second report, covering the years 2000-2012
- Noria-net Lilan1 on Living labs, User driven innovation tools. Member of expert group and steering group of Lilian funding programme.
- Noria-net NRINon Research infrastructure.
- Noria-net NIRPAon internationalization of research and innovation.
- Number of projects, advices and cooperation within the Nordic system. Nordica project on intellectual capital, being one of them. Such as NORDERAas adviser, for NordTREND a NICe project on benchmarking of Innovation in Nordic Countries, funded by NICe and lead by NIFU.
- Member of project steering groups of several Nordic research policy groups and cooperation projects organised and funded by NICe. These projects are completed but mentioned her for reference:
• Expert researcher in the project “Heilsa og hagsæld í nýsköpun” Health and prosperity in innovation, published by The Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
• Responsible for the Current research information system in Iceland (RIS) a CRIS system.
Information on Erasmus+ offices in the Nordic countries:
Denmark; Uddannelses- og Forskningsministeriet, Youth and Education
Finland; CIMO, Youth and Education
Norge; Senter for Internatsjonalisering av utdanning, Education
Aktiv Ungdom, Youth
Sverige; Universitets- och högskolerådet, Education
Myndigheten för ungdoms- och civilsamhällsfrågor, Youth